Watch the latest fight videos of BYB Extreme Bare Knuckle Fighting Series in the US.
BYB Extreme Fighting Series, the modern-day originators of bare knuckle fighting in the US made its Colorado debut at BYB 22 Rocky Mountain Brawl on Saturday, December 2 at the Stockyards Event Center in Denver. The historic card was headlined by three title fights. Champion Mark “The Shark” Irwin defended his BYB Lightweight title against 21-year-old phenom Julio Tanori. Champion Monica Medina and Denver’s Paty Juarez went to battle to cap off their BYB Women’s Lightweight and Police Gazette World Diamond Belt trilogy. And undefeated Robert Serna will take on the “Uncrowned King of the Trigon” Lorawnt-T (LT) “Smash” Nelson for the BYB Super Middleweight belt.
* Greeley, CO’s “Red” Sonya Dreiling looked to avenge her previous split decision loss to Miranda “SheHulk” Barber.
* Shelby “Boom Boom” Cannon and Mexico’s Cecy Ulloa faced off in a women’s Bantamweight eliminator match.
* Former UFC star Ike Villanueva looked to continue his climb up the BYB heavyweight ranks against Jay Fish.
* Former world title contender Tommy Turner got back in the Trigon against Aurora, CO’s Mitch Seybold.
* Harry “The Hitman” Gigliotti made his BYB debut against Cody Jenkins.
Originating in South Florida with backyard legend Dada 5000, whose backyard fights gained worldwide popularity online, BYB was founded to harness the excitement of bare knuckle fighting into a more structured product for a wider, more mainstream audience. Since 2015, BYB has worked diligently to grow the reach of bare knuckle on both a domestic and international level, hosting events in Wyoming, Mississippi, Florida, South Carolina, London, and Dubai, and is continuing to work with athletic commissions throughout the United States and globally to expand the fanbase growing sport of bare knuckle fighting. For more information on BYB, visit bybextreme.com and follow @bybextreme on social.
Please go to BYB Extreme YouTube Channel to read full article.